Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Total time: 25 mins
Course: Mains | Servings: 2
Difficulty level: Easy
- 200 grams dried tagliatelle
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, finaly diced
- 200 grams button mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup white wine
- ½ cup fresh cream
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp roasted pine nuts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large pan, boil 4 liters of water with 1 tbsp of salt. Add pasta, bring back to a boil and reduce to medium-low heat. Cook pasta until al dente, 8-9 minutes
- Heat butter and olive oil in a frying pan. Add onion and saute on medium-high heat until translucent, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and saute for another minute
- Add mushrooms and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add white wine and cook until the liquid reduces by half. Add cream and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste
- Add the cooked pasta, toss pasta with the sauce
- When serving, sprinkle plated pasta with grated parmesan and toasted pine nuts.