Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 35 mins | Total time: 40 mins
Course: Side dish | Servings: 8-10
Difficulty level: Easy
- 1 kg baby potatoes (use freshly harvested potato, not cold stored ones), scrubbed clean, skin on, halved [if baby potato is unavailable, use large potato cut into ~1.5 cm cubes, skin-on)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Planit Kilmora garlic flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Planit Kilmora thyme
- For serving: Fresh garlic clove (optional), lemon wedges, 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 425 F / 220 C
- In a mixing bowl add potatoes, drizzle oil, salt, garlic flakes, pepper. Mix well until potatoes are evenly coated
- On a baking tray, spread potatoes evenly, cut side down. Roast 30-35 minutes without stirring, until browned.
- Remove potatoes from oven and sprinkle thyme. For a more intense garlic hit, grate fresh garlic clove on the potato and add another light drizzle of olive oil. Top up with Parmesan and chili flakes. Serve with lemon wedges.