Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 55 mins | Total time: 1 hour
Course: Side dish | Servings: 6
Difficulty level: Easy
- 3 medium-large sweet potatoes, scrubbed, peeled and sliced into thick (~¾ in) rounds
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic flakes
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 F / 220 C
- In a mixing bowl add potatoes, a generous drizzle of olive oil, salt, garlic flakes, chilli flakes. Mix well until potatoes are evenly coated
- On a baking tray, spread potatoes evenly. Cover with an aluminium foil and roast for 30 minutes without stirring. Remove foil and roast for another 15 minutes until the sweet potato rounds turn golden brown.
- Flip the potato rounds and roast for another 10 mins to brown the other side. Remove from oven and set aside to cool for ~5 mins. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing. In a small bowl, add the tahini, honey and lime juice. Stir well until combined.
- Drizzle the dressing over the roasted sweet potato. Sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds. Serve immediately